We take complaints about our work, staff and levels of service very seriously. If you have not been satisfied in your dealings with us, please follow the process below for raising a formal complaint.
If you would like to speak to someone about a complaint, please call our Customer Services department on 0800 298 6239 (lines are open between 8:00am - 6:00pm (excluding public holidays) and we will try to resolve the issue if we can. If you prefer to put your complaint in writing, either post your letter to:
Head of Customer Service
Alternatively, you can send an email to: email@example.com
What information we’ll need from you
Please provide us with the following information if possible:
- Your account number
- The name and address of your establishment
- A clear, detailed description of what your complaint is about
- Copies of any documentation relating to the complaint if appropriate
- Your name and contact details and preferred method of contact (phone, mobile, email etc)
We aim to respond to complaints within 5 working days. If we can't reply to you within this time, we will let you know and tell you when you can expect a reply.
What happens next
When we've received your complaint, we commit to:
- Contacting you to confirm we have received it (as long as you have provided contact details)
- Carrying out a full investigation
We will reply in writing, by telephone or email as requested, within 5 working days from when we receive your complaint. If it is not possible for us to fully respond to you within this time, we will tell you what is being done to deal with your complaint, when you can expect the full reply and from whom.
We will always acknowledge where things could have been done better and tell you what will be done to avoid the same thing happening again. Equally, if we don’t agree with your complaint, we will fully explain our reasons why.