The Consortium Education provides a one-stop shop of education supplies including curriculum resources, exercise books, consumables, furniture, stationery, cleaning and janitorial supplies to education providers across the UK.
Our motto is 'buying made easy'. This means we use our expertise to bring together all the education supplies you need, make them easy to buy and deliver a first class service.
We work with 400 audited suppliers and manage over 40,000 lines to provide the range and choice our customers require. Our extensive warehousing facilities in Wiltshire, together with our expertise in supply chain management and logistics mean that you can rely on minimal stock levels and just one supplier with fast, reliable delivery to meet the needs of your business.
With 40 years' experience in sourcing the right supplies at the right price, The Consortium Education has the expertise to secure the best value for your organisation.
How do we make buying easy?
- Over 40,000 products and services
- Easy ways to order: online, email, phone, fax or post
- Next day delivery in the UK, at no extra charge
- Free delivery on all orders
- Professional, friendly Customer Service team for help and advice
- Leading brand names and high quality Own Brand and Value ranges to help budgets go further
- Price Match Guarantee
- No quibble returns
- 12 month guarantee on all products
The Consortium Education is part of The Consortium, which serves organisations and businesses delivering public services. Find out more on The Consortium's website.