Create something a little bit different with our snow globe Christmas card which can be personalised with a photograph.
You will need
- Design a Christmas Card Classpack
- Petri Dishes
- Glue Dots
- Stars and Snowflake Sequin Mix
- Ice and Snow shakers
To make a snow globe Christmas card
1. Glue a picture or image of your choice into the bottom of the petri dish.
2. Fill your dish with sparkles galore! We’ve used ice and snowflake shakers, glitter and a sequin mix of stars and snowflakes.
3. Carefully seal the lid together by using an adhesive. We have used glue dots but PVA glue would work equally as well. If using glue leave to dry.
4. Create your card by gluing the petri dish into the front of a ready-made Christmas card and decorate.
What crafts will you be making this Christmas? for more ideas and inspiration visit our Christmas page